Best wired security camera system 2021
It is possible to protect your home, office, or business premises from intruders and also keep an eye out for extraneous animals like a cat or a dog with the help of video cameras. However, buying them separately is not very profitable and convenient. In this case, it is worth choosing one of the best-wired security camera systems, which are considered in this material. We’ve included the top most functional, highly rated, and reliable kits according to the user and expert reviews, and we’ve also found the best wired security camera system reports for you.
What is the best wired security camera system?
First of all, before we start the review, let’s understand what a video security kit is, for what purposes it is used, as well as – what it consists of and what cheapest brands are affordable on the market.
Visual analysis or mechanical monitoring of images, carried out with the use of optoelectronic devices, is called video surveillance. It is a simple and reliable way to protect institutions, enterprises, offices, stores, warehouses, large estates, apartments, houses, summer cottages, etc. from thieves, a stray cat, dogs, and so on.
However, video cameras alone are not enough to obtain vs someone who trespasses on your private property while you are not at home complete information. The surveillance process is carried out with the help of a hardware-software set of devices.
The set includes separate parts, each of which performs its specific tasks, giving the desired result in a complex.
In general, it is possible to distinguish several basic functions pursued in the creation of such systems:
- prevention of negative actions of one kind or another (e.g., tracking staff and customers in the store);
- control, detection, and study of illegal (criminal) situations;
- providing control over personnel activity, labor efficiency evaluation;
- providing visual control over certain objects or areas (for example, to prevent theft in the warehouse).
The best home wired security camera system: the main components
Full-fledged security video systems include:
- surveillance cameras;
- housings and brackets;
- rotating mechanisms;
- video recorders;
- infrared illuminators;
- video recorders;
- devices for video processing: video switchers, video multiplexers, matrix switchers;
- motion sensors;
- equipment for video transmission.
All other elements in complete sets are auxiliary (cables, power supplies, lightning protection devices, etc.).
The best wired security camera system: manufacturers
These ratings describe mid-priced kits and above. Each of them has recommended itself on the positive side, although they may have minor flaws.
In the top of all the cameras, rightfully called thebest wired security camera system, including products from the following companies:
Ginzzu – The firm specializes in consumer and digital products, as well as equipment for protecting private homes and commercial properties. It has both individual cameras and complete kits that are ready to use. They feature easy installation, high resolution, and detailed images, good sound quality, and easy setup. We are talking about wired devices, which are designed to connect 4-8 cameras, depending on the specific set.
HiWatch – a subsidiary of concern Hikvision, a Chinese giant in the development and implementation of solutions for analog and IP video surveillance. The brand was created in 2012 as an alternative manufacturer of cheapest budget equipment, which is used in homes or for security monitoring of small and medium-sized business. Significant cost reduction was achieved by the introduction of innovative technologies, optimization of production, modernization of some functions.
Due to economical prices, combined with the highest quality Hikvision, the brand HiWatch quickly gained popularity among companies and individuals. The systems are used in the surveillance of parking lots, small stores, boutiques, entrances, intercoms, offices, warehouses, catering facilities.
Hikvision is a leading global provider of innovative products and security systems. Founded in 2001, the company has evolved from a small organization with 28 employees to a global corporation with over 34,000 employees and 16,000 R&D engineers. Thanks to the strongest team of developers and continuous implementation of innovations, the company for several years has taken a leading position in the market of video surveillance and security systems.
Complex product solutions include Hikvision: video surveillance systems, video walls, ACS, intercom, security alarm systems with up to several TB of internal memory. Hikvision promotes key technologies of audio and video coding, video processing, and data storage, as well as advanced technologies such as cloud computing, big data, and deep learning. In addition to the video surveillance market, Hikvision offers solutions for the smart residential home, industrial automation, and robotics according to its long-term development strategy.
ALFA – the company supplies to the market intercoms, alarms, cameras, complete sets for the protection of various objects. It has devices for mounting both on the wall and the ceiling, adapted under fire alarms. Their main advantages are a wide viewing angle – over 90 degrees, the ability to connect a microphone or its presence, depending on the model, the accuracy of the motion detector, which reacts instantly, built-in memory for saving up to 125 GB of recorded video.
Longse Electronics – under this brand name is produced equipment for video surveillance in private and commercial areas. All equipment is carefully tested before going on sale, which, in particular, allows it to meet international quality standards RoHS, FCC, CE. Its devices have a high resolution (1920×1080), are resistant to excessive moisture, safely protected from dust and low temperatures. Their body is made mainly of metal, ensuring a long service life. Almost every model has built-in IR illumination with a range of up to 20 m.
Safurance – devices of this brand are affordable, well-equipped, high quality build. There are both wired and wireless video surveillance kits, which do not require cables for installation. They include 4 cameras, although this number can vary, depending on the particular set. Among their main features are the high sensitivity of microphones, the small size of cameras, image clarity, excellent download speed.
Ivue – on the pages of the catalog of this brand you can find both individual cameras and DVRs, and sets, fully equipped with everything you need for installation. The main part of the range falls on wireless systems, which are controlled remotely but there are hardwired systems. They include 2 or 4 cameras, more rarely 8. They support synchronization with cell phones, have IR illumination with a range of up to 25 m, work at low but not critical temperatures, have high-resolution recording and detailed images.
Camdrive is not just a manufacturer of video surveillance equipment, but a full-service provider of video surveillance. It offers IP cameras with the ability to send a signal in the presence of motion, which allows you to organize video surveillance and alarm system. It provides recording to a memory card and works with its service, wifi support. The key features of these proposals are quality night shooting, two-way audio, sensitive built-in microphone, effective noise reduction system, which allows you to record even not very loud sounds.
Today we will exclude from our list such rated video camera providers as Oossxx, Defeway, Samsung, Wirepath, because not a single American or citizens of other countries have opted for their video surveillance systems.
Basic types of best wired home security camera system
The different types of the best wired security camera systemare fundamentally different from each other. Below, we’ll give a brief description of the main types with their approximate cost and talk about the pros and cons of each.
Analog equipment refers to a bygone historical milestone of security television surveillance, but even today you can meet fans of such archaic.
The basis of the mechanism is a surveillance camera – an optical device with a CCD, which reproduces a video message from the stream of visible light penetrating through the lens.
The footage is recorded on a tape recorder and displayed on the screen, which has largely contributed to the narrow range of tasks performed by this mechanism.
To vision the archival material without stopping the recording, two tape recorders are required. It takes a lot of minutes to rewind the cassette, and a professional and expensive printer must be used to print out the desired frame.
Other disadvantages of this mechanism include the lack of stock to increase the functionality of the machine, the lack of ability to maintain highest than one audio channel, and the need for continuous maintenance.
Among the advantages are the wide range of camera models, their interoperability with already installed equipment, as well as ease of operation (a small number of operating algorithms).
For many, the low cost of mounting and running the mechanism, as well as the acceptable cost of the set – an average of $120.
In today’s market the combined mechanism, which includes an analog signal and digital recording, is very popular. In the role of documenting apparatus here are a digital video recorder (DVR) with a hard drive, an analog input for connecting a coax cord, and a similar output for connecting to the screen plug.
Compared with the analog, this mechanism of the best wired security camera system has more advantages – better recording quality, no need to frequently change media, you can quickly find the necessary material.
In addition, due to the motion detector, sound and video are recorded only at the moment of object movement, which greatly simplifies the tracking procedure, as well as saves the memory of the hard drive.
But this mechanism has its disadvantages – the need for expensive coax cable, which in turn complicates the territorially-distributed installation mechanism.
It should also be noted the insufficient number of inputs in the recorder. In addition, the transformation of the signal from analog to digital and vice versa provokes the reduction of picture quality.
The approximate price at which you can buy a combined security complex is $150.
HYBRID – the best wired security camera system of 2021
Today, a hybrid video surveillance system is used to professional secure important facilities. The base of this mechanism is a hybrid recorder, which allows you to connect both analog and network cameras. This is made possible by the presence of different connectors and a link to connect to the local network.
Mixed pro DVR allows you to view the picture, not only locally (on the screen of the system monitor), but also on a remote basis. In addition, limitations on the formation of geographically distributed surveillance systems have been abolished.
The only disadvantage is that with a significant multiplication of the number of cameras and increasing functional resources it is often necessary to replace expensive equipment. In addition, the development of recorders usually lags behind the speed of modernization of computer technology.
Given the advanced features of the hybrid pro set, its price is noticeably higher than that of the combined set – on average from $300. However, it is possible to find an option with a budget of $ 200.
The network security video system is based on an IP video camera with its IP address and built-in intelligence. A network video recorder acts as a recording device, which is a standard computer server with video recording software built into it.
There are several advantages that prove the superiority of the network variant over its predecessors:
- significant reduction in installation costs;
- possibility to visually supervise the object and operate the equipment on-site or remotely (e.g. through a Pocket PC);
- high picture quality;
- there is a function to switch to a backup infrastructure;
- the system functions autonomously;
- sound transmission capability;
- it is possible to install one or two cameras at a site as well as several hundred or even thousands of units;
- the power supply for the device is provided by one wire only;
- the possibility of implementing a decentralized collection and processing of video material;
- the mechanism is based on open technical solutions, allowing the use of auxiliary components of different brands;
- an easy-to-integrate, modern platform.
For all the many pluses of the IP system, there are a few unpleasant factors:
- small video signal delay that occurs when decompressing and transmitting the data stream over the network;
- the high cost of the kit (from $400).
The best wired outdoor security camera system: additional division into types
By installation location
- Outdoor – Installed outdoors. Accordingly, they must be protected from the weather, able to work in heat and cold. This increases their cost.
- Indoor – Mounted indoors. They differ from external ones in that sealing of the housing is not required, protection against moisture and dust is not needed, the range of operating temperatures is less. This reduces the price of devices.
According to the type of design
- Dome – The casing is shaped like a semicircle. Can be installed outside and internally on the ceiling or wall. No need for brackets. Most often used indoors.
- Cylindrical – Named after the shape of the housing. Have canopies to protect against light. Most often used on streets. Mounted to the wall with a bracket.
- Rotary – Distinguished by the fact that they can be controlled remotely by the operator. The device has a built-in electric motor that controls the position. They have a dome and cylindrical design. They have a better view, as they leave a minimum of places not visible.
- Hidden – They are distinguished by their diminutive dimensions. They are installed so as not to be conspicuous. Their use in our country is limited by law.
According to the way they are connected
- Analogue – These types of devices are connected by a coaxial cable that transmits an analog television signal. It is fed to the recorder or monitor. You can also view it on a regular TV. Inexpensive, but data storage requires large drives. Usually, hard drives from 1TB and up are installed, and also does not require an Internet connection.
- Digital – Modern designs. Twisted pair is used for a connection. The image is transmitted digitally to the recorder or monitor. Some models are equipped with a memory card the recording can go on it.
- Wireless – A variety of digital devices, but with the ability to transmit data via Wi-Fi using the internet or Bluetooth, excluding the use of coaxial hardwire. The function is performed by a wireless modem. Some models work on a mobile connection, dropping the video to cloud services or the owner’s smartphone. Such devices can work completely autonomously without connection to the video recorder.
This can include a huge list of functions, here is just a small list:
- network video recording – nvr;
- pir sensor;
The best outdoor wired security camera system: technical parameters of the choice
Let’s tell you by what parameters to choose the best wired security camera systemoutdoor or indoor version.
The following characteristics should be considered when choosing:
- Viewing angle and focus
These parameters depend on the purpose of surveillance. If you need a general overview of the room or yard, it is better to pick a wide-angle gadget. In the case of observing a specific object (entrance to the residential house, workplace, etc.) you need to take a long-focus gadget with a viewing angle of up to 45°. They are capable of clearly recognizing people’s faces. A good option is a varifocal video camera. These models are capable of changing the focal length of the camera within a range of 2.8-12 mm, and therefore the viewing angle. The device can be adjusted for specific needs. Nowadays, such models do not cost much more than fixed focal length models.
- Analog or Digital
Analog products record video in NTSC or PAL format, they can transmit it directly to the monitor or TV. Recording requires a connection to a video recorder or computer. Modern analog models of the AHD standard shoot with 920×1080 (Full HD) resolution. Their advantage is low cost. If you make an inexpensive surveillance system for the house, a small store, it is good quality and cheap option. What are the parameters for choosing analog options? All the same as in IP cameras. Digital IP-camera is more expensive but has more features, often they have more resolution.
- Light sensitivity
Ambient light exposure during the day is constantly fluctuating. Consider what the light levels are. In the daytime, in different rooms, there can be value of 30-1500 lux, in artificial light much higher. Outdoors, from 1 lux at dusk to 5,000 lux in cloudy weather and up to 100,000 lux in sunny weather. You need to choose a camera with as high sensitivity value as possible. Minimum sensitivity should not be less than 0.01 lux. Automatic iris adjustment is mandatory. This is especially important for the best wired security camera system.
- WDR technology
This is what is known as dynamic range support. Allows you to get a distinguishable image in uneven lighting conditions. In such lighting, a model without WDR will have some areas darkened, while others will be illuminated. The model with WDR will provide a quality picture with distinguishable details. It is used inexpensive cameras. Inexpensive cameras have only a rough likeness.
- IR illumination
It is obligatory for night shooting. For indoor applications, a range of five-ten meters is usually sufficient. But for the street, you need to select models with a range of at least 30-50 m. If more is desirable, you need to install an infrared illuminator.
The presence of any of the additional or basic options: nvr, chan, pir sensor, diy, etc. are also important technical criteria for the right choice.
Recommendations for buying the best wired security camera system with audio
First of all, before you buy the best wired security camera system, it is important to examine the condition of the packaging, the reviews, the product itself, the economical, the completeness of delivery. This is what we recommended pay attention to when buying first.
- There should be all the cables for self-installation.
- The Digital version is better, but for a private house, cottage enough analog models of higher resolution (Full HD).
- Before you choose an IP camera, note that outdoor installation is preferable hidden version. But if you want to scare away intruders with video surveillance, then an ordinary camera will do. The point is that even if you disable one, they will not be sure that there is no other camera you cannot see.
- The hardwired system eliminates loop formation during recording due to its secure fixation.
- You should not choose a sensor only by the number of megapixels. Find out what resolution corresponds to the best sensitivity.
- When installing a single camera, it is better to take a standalone model with a memory card, preferably wireless.
- The number of frames should be at least 24 per second.
- Do not buy too cheap models, but do not go for the most expensive ones either.
Best outdoor wired security camera system with DVR
The abbreviation DVR (Digital Video Recorder) stands for Digital Video Recorder. This device is used to record, store, and playback colors and monochrome video streams. DVR cameras are used in stationary and mobile video surveillance systems. The signal is transmitted to the recorder through cables connected to the cameras. The received data is converted into graphic information, which is compressed using a special algorithm. Then the video stream is recorded on digital media.
When the monitor is connected the user can see the processed video file. The information can also be viewed remotely.
The best wired security camera systemwith DVR is used for video surveillance at the following sites:
- private homes;
- parking lots;
- GAS STATIONS;
- industrial plants, etc.
The main components of the video recorder include a processor, analog-to-digital converter, control board, and other components. The device is controlled by an operating system.
There are the following types of DVR cameras:
- Network video recorder, designed to work with IP video cameras.
- Hybrid recorder (compatible with analog and digital cameras).
- Video-recorder based on a personal computer.
- Recorders are used only to work with analog cameras.
- Recording device designed to be installed on vehicles (cars, boats, etc.).
Modern video recorders can be connected to computer networks. Video recording devices are characterized by the number of input channels, resolution, type of compression used, and other parameters. IP cameras and a variety of outside peripherals can be connected to DVRs.
Best outdoor wired security camera system 2016
The best wired security camera systemwith a varifocal lens was the top option in 2016. The device features a 4x optical zoom that zooms in on the object being monitored and makes it easy to set up the right angle of view.
The camera is equipped with IR illumination of 40 m, providing high quality in the absence of light. Automatic switchover to black and white mode is included. The high-quality metal of which the camera is made makes it immune to temperature fluctuations. This model works in temperatures from – 40 ° to +60 °, not afraid of moisture and dust.
Easily synchronized with the android, Microsoft, iOS free app in the smartphone and controlled by the user from anywhere in the world. The recording is done in cloud storage or on a memory card.
Key features the best wired security camera system 2016:
- Maximum resolution: 1920*1080,
- Number of megapixels: 2,
- Lens: zoom,
- Infrared illumination length: 40m,
- Horizontal viewing angle: 94°,
- Viewing angle of the camera vertically: 50°.
- It captures with great quality: you can even see a person’s face, it’s easy to set up and operate.
- The camera provides a vision of everyone who was on your property and eliminates the formation of a loop when shooting.
- Poor noise reduction when it’s dark.
The LinkVideo miniDome all-in-one dome camera with cloud recording will fit in perfectly inside your apartment, detached home, or vacation home, and can also be used for external surveillance. The best wired security camera system of 2021 and previous years, features online viewing via free mobile app or browser. Records archives to cloud storage and provides secure data storage. Cloud storage rates depend on the number of days of archive storage. Records video in high-resolution Full HD (1920×1080). Night-time recording and visibility up to 25 m in a total absence of light are possible.
Motion sensors record what’s going on and send signals to a smartphone or email. Records sound and send voice messages. Installed in ten minutes, everything you need for installation is included. Provided with vandal protection and protection vs dust and moisture.
- Maximum resolution: 1920*1080,
- Number of megapixels: 2,
- Lens: fixed,
- Viewing angle: 80 degrees,
- Length of infrared illumination: 25 m.
- Easy to install,
- Rugged metal housing,
- Good response to a motion,
- Also perfect for monitoring property in the yard at night.
- Not enough cable length included.
Best wired 1080p security camera system 2017
Dome camera 2017, originally designed for outdoor surveillance. But because of its compact size, lightweight metal housing, multi-format images, and wide operating temperature range are often used indoors.
The main advantage of the camera Dahua DH-HAC-HDW1230TLP-A-0280B is the ability to transmit the data stream with a normal TV cable over long distances without amplification of the signal, which greatly facilitates the installation and installation systems. Low cost allows the camera to seriously compete not only with analog but also IP-systems video surveillance, as well as the best outdoor video surveillance cameras of 2017.
- Maximum resolution:1920*1080,
- Number of megapixels: 2,
- Lens: Dome,
- Infrared illumination length: 30m,
- Viewing angle: 2.8 mm.
- Supports four modern video formats: HDCVI (format for Dahua recorders), CVBS (analog image with 700TVL resolution), AHD (for recorders with AHD technology), TVI (format for Hikvision recorders), excellent shooting quality.
- Fees and subscription are not required for use.
- Outdoors in low light and with no other objects around, the camera sees less than the promised 30m.
- Complex wiring circuit.
Best wired security camera system 2018
You can combine up to 4 analog cameras and up to 8 IP cameras in one set, which is especially relevant for cottages. They are not very large here and due to the white colors and elongated shape are lost against the general background. This model 2018 allows you to monitor in real time and record everything that happens manually or on a schedule. The convenience of management is due to the possibility of remote access to devices via smartphone, tablet, PC.
At the end of this model has built-in infrared illumination, allowing effective surveillance of the territory in the dark, but its coverage is less than 20 meters. High-quality, detailed images in all light conditions are guaranteed by the high-resolution 1080p video recording. The kit includes everything you need to organize surveillance – recorder, cables, mouse, adapter, cameras, screws.
- Remote control;
- Withstands minus temperatures;
- The connecting wire is 20 m long, which does not require the plug to be installed close to the outlet;
- Number of outputs – 5 pcs;
- High-quality metal body of the camera;
- Viewing angle – 62 degrees.
- It takes a lot of money to buy;
- No remote control.
Set IPKIT2 MP ALFA – this is the best video surveillance 2018 for the home of fully finished solutions, which is relevant in the organization of indoor and outdoor control systems. It can be either combined or maintained separately, having its control center. This option is installed on commercial sites: apartments, private houses, offices, warehouses, workshops, cottages. The efficiency of its use is due to the resolution of IP cameras of 2 megapixels, which give a fairly clear picture.
The kit is inexpensive and good for the fact that it includes 4 cameras – 2 of which are designed for outdoor installation and the rest for indoor surveillance. The first is adapted for use in humid conditions, so they can normally withstand rain and other precipitation. They are combined into a system with 4 cables, each with a length of 20 meters, which is enough to organize monitoring in large areas. It is a worthy competitor for the best wired security camera system 2021.
- Powerful power supply;
- The set includes both outdoor and indoor cameras;
- High detail;
- Good scalability;
- Recording in H.264 format.
- The warranty is only for 12 months.
Best wired outdoor security camera system 2019
Longse Electronics Wi-Fi 041 MP
The device has an English interface and an intuitive menu, making it easy to use. For smartphone users, a mobile application has been developed to provide remote access to the object. For a small amount of money, a person receives 4 street cameras and a video recorder, which is responsible for fixing the data. The absence of wires greatly facilitates the installation of the system without compromising the premises.
The cameras have a pretty decent resolution outdoor video control – 720p at 1 megapixel, but the recorder can record with even higher quality – 1080p (1920×1080), which allows you to consider the picture of all the details. The signal here is always clear, but the distance between the elements and the control center should be no more than 100 m. The more interference in this path, the worse the reception will be.
- There is a video compression option;
- Reset button;
- Good signal to noise ratio: ≥52 dB;
- Excellent “see” at night;
- Transmits data via Ethernet;
- Practically no delays, their maximum duration – 0.3 sec.
- Movement is not detected immediately;
- Hardwire, making it difficult to camouflage in un closed territory.
- The timer recording does not work with an accuracy of seconds.
The best CCTV kit 2019 makes it possible to show the object in IR-camera mode at a distance of up to 25 meters. The wireless connection here is possible due to the 3dbi antenna, hotspot, and Wi-Fi. This system is a pretty good competitor for the best wired security camera system of 2021.
Safurance Home Office CCTV system
The Safurance Home Office CCTV system features a large viewing angle of about 75 degrees. Along with the high resolution of 1080p it allows you to monitor what is happening on the premises and respond faster to any threat. When viewing a recorded video, the picture is detailed and clear and does not change when enlarged.
Elements of the system 2019 are protected from moisture, which allows it to be safely used on the street. Thanks to infrared illumination, the camera can be used in the dark, the IR-emitter range is 30 m. To control video surveillance, there is remote access to the cameras from a computer, tablet, smartphone, but to maintain safety they must run exclusively on the operating systems Android or IOS.
- High speed connection;
- Easy control;
- High quality video;
- Records sounds;
- Perfectly complements the exterior;
- Zoom function available.
- The power consumption is 200 W;
- Hardwire, making it difficult to camouflage in un closed territory.
A characteristic feature of this model is the ability to connect both via cable and wifi.
Best wired security camera system 2020
This model 2020 comes in an anti-vandal enclosure made in a dome form factor. It has moisture and dust protection, which meets the IP67 standard, which, together with the range of operating temperatures (from -40 to +60 degrees Celsius) makes it possible to place the camera outdoors.
The device has video analysis options (motion definition, anti-sabotage) and a set of tools to improve the picture – DWDR, 3D, DNR, BLC. The latter removes interference in the form of lighting contrast, noise, and the influence of background lighting. ROI helps to focus on a particular area of the monitor and reduce the bit rate by reducing the resolution of the rest of the scene.
The integrated infrared illumination makes it possible to record what is happening in low light and even in pitch darkness. The model has a 6 mm lens. The camera supports Power over Ethernet (PoE). This model would be an excellent buy for building a network security system.
The camera is designed based on a highly sensitive 1/4″ CMOS sensor with a maximum resolution of 1280×720 pixels and a mainstream rate of 25 frames per second. The camera supports day/night mode and is equipped with a mechanical infrared filter for adjusting the colors rendering during the day (to improve the sensitivity at night ICR is turned off).
- Moisture-proof housing in the dome form-factor, which has dust and moisture protection conforming to IP67;
- Wide operating temperature range: – 40 to +60 degrees Celsius;
- Video analysis option (motion definition, anti-sabotage);
- A set of tools to enhance the picture: DWDR, 3D, DNR, BLC;
- Integrated infrared illumination.
- Complex wiring circuit.
Next on the list is a more advanced model 2020 by the manufacturer HiWatch, which tops many of the ratings. The classic design of the installation involves the presence of highly durable housing and a secure attachment to the surface, which gives ample protection against mechanical damage to the device.
The optical part allows you to record at a resolution of 2 MP 1920×1080 – enough to get a clear shot and legible recording.
Modern technology of backlighting of the working area EXIR, working on a single diode with a rectangular lens, allows you to evenly distribute the flow at night so that the recorded material has no dark zones on the edges.
Additionally, there is support for a standard set of options to enhance image quality. The ROI add-on – ensures sufficient bitrate optimization by forcing the indication of areas of high attention.
The software allows the formation of two streams to reduce the load of the transmission channel. Full compatibility with a large number of recorders and cloud storage companies is present.
- Sufficient noise suppression;
- High-intensity illumination;
- Perfectly complements the exterior;
- Fees and subscription are not required for use;
- Good IR spectrum filter.
- No memory card support.
At the end of the day this top is compiled without taking into account such popular manufacturers as Oossxx, Defeway, Samsung, Wirepath, and although almost every American can safely call the products from these provider’s elite, they still lacked quite a bit for overall recognition and consolidation in the given ranking.